Dear MH TET Aspirants, This is informed you that The Government of Maharashtra has issued the Examination notice/notification to conduct the Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test (MH TET) 2013 also named as Maharashtra TET and MAHATET , as per the formalities laid download by the managing authorities.
The Maharashtra TET will be conducted on 15th December, 2013 at the various Examination Centres all over the Maharashtra. Those Eligible candidates who wish to be teacher and wanna make the bright India are invited to apply through online applications before the last date of registration.
What is MH TET:
Maharashtra TET is the Common Professional and Competitive Examination conducted by the State Government and concerned examination board or Department of School Education for those candidates aspiring to be a teachers in primary (class Ist -Vth) and upper primary (VIth-VIIIth) schools managed by Govt. or Private managements in the state of Maharashtra.
According to statistics provided by the released note pointed out that the total number of sanctioned posts for teachers in the state is 338658 and 32746 of these posts are vacant to be filled. MAHATET Answer Key is solution combination for the questions asked in the paper.
TET Exam is compulsory for all the Diploma or Degree holder in Education (B.Ed./D.Ed.) to be considered for teachers jobs.
More detailed information regarding to MH TET 2013-14 is mentioned below:
All the willing Candidates should have minimum qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE.
- Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I)
Those Candidates who wish to apply for Primary Teacher For should have passed in Senior Secondary or 12th class or its equivalent with well and good marks as well as appearing/passed in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El. Ed) or 4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at well and good marks with B.Ed qualified are also eligible to apply.
- Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) :
Those Candidates who wish to apply for Upper Primary Teacher should have qualified B.A. / B.Sc with this appearing/passed in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. and passed/appearing in B.Ed /Senior Secondary (12th class) qualified with passed/appearing in final 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) or equivalent are eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
Those candidates who belongs to teaching line and are eligible need to apply through the online application forms via official website of MH TET official website www.mahatet.in and register. After the successful registration, applicants required to download, Print and copy the confirmation page and attach with all the relevant certificates scanned copies and challan and then need to send to the following address:
Official address: “The Commissioner (MSCE), Maharashtra State Council of Examinations, 17, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Pune-411 001”
Aspirants required to pay Rs. 800/- (Rs. 400.- for reserve categories) through the challan form for State Bank of India, Main Branch Pune or State Bank of Hyderabad, Main Branch Pune.
Candidates should keep in mind the fo
llowing Important Key Dates:
- Date of MH TET Advertisement — 17th October -19th October, 2013
- Online Application Form MAHATET Submission through MAHATET website www.mahatet.in — 20th October to 11th November, 2013
- Last date Receipt of Confirmation at District-Education-Office – 20th October to 15th November, 2013
- Check Application status and Candidate particulars on website – 20th October to 17th November, 2013
- Download Admit Card – 26th November- 14th December, 2013
- Date of MH TET Examination – 15th December, 2013
Maharashtra MH TET 2013 Syllabus:
- Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Maharashtra primary school.
- Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Maharashtra upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test 2013
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy ||30 MCQs ||30 Marks |
|(ii) Language I ||30 MCQs ||30 Marks |
|(iii) Language II ||30 MCQs ||30 Marks |
|(iv) Mathematics ||30 MCQs ||30 Marks |
|(v) Environmental Studies ||30 MCQs ||30 Marks |
|Total ||150 MCQs ||150 Marks |
Important Links and Notification Detail:
For detailed information regarding to the MH TET notification, syllabus, question pattern, eligibility details, Admit Card, Results, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Centre of Examination, News, Dates etc.