HTET 2013-14: this a very is big Updated News that Haryana Government and Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE) has issued the Advertisement Notification and invites Online Application Forms who Full Fill the Eligibility Criteria under the Exam Section to conduct the HTET for year 2013-14. According to officials HBSE Haryana TET is going to conduct in November-December 2013. So be prepare for a big boom…
What is HTET:-
HTET expends as Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test also called as Haryana TET. The Test conducted every year for all those Eligible candidates who have decided or thinking their career in a reputed and respective filed of Education as Teacher (Primary) or Lecturer in Education Department in any of the schools recognized by the Department of School Education, Haryana and affiliated by the Board of School Education, Haryana has to qualify the “Haryana Teacher’s Eligibility Test (HTET)”.
This is compulsory Test to be an certified Teacher in Government Department. All the Qualified candidates of this test are issued the Certificate which is valid for 5 years.
More Detailed information is mentioned below:
HTET Notification 2013-14:
- Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I)
- Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II)
- Lecturers of Class XI-XII (Paper III)
- Starting Date of Online Applications: Last in the year 2013
- Last Date of Submit online Applications: Last in the year 2013
- Exam/Test Date:
|Sr.No.||Date of Test||Category||Timing|
|2.||2013-14||PRT (Primary Teacher) Level 1||N/A|
|3||2013-14||TGT Level 2||N/A|
- For Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I): All the candidates willing to apply for HTET must have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 45% marks with 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4 year B.El.Ed / 2 year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Candidates with Bachelor Degree (50 % marks ) and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
- For Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) : Bachelor Degree(B.Sc./B.A./B.Com etc.) candidates with 2 year D.Ed./ B.Ed. OR 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for HTET Exam 2013.
Both Appearing & passed Candidates are Eligible.
- For Lecturers of Class XI-XII: Those candidates who wanna apply for the Lecturer posts in various subjects must have posses the Post Graduate Degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or Sr. Secondary / Graduation / Post Graduation with Hindi as one of the Subjects.
Relaxation will be provided to reserved categories in for of % of minimum qualifying marks.
How to Apply HTET 2014 Application Forms:-
Official Website of Department: www.htet.nic.in
Application Fees: We will update you about the fee structure as notification published officially.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern:
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content:
|(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)||60 MCQs60 MCQs||60 Marks60 Marks|